Donate: Financial Gifts
The Reuse Center at Boston Building Resources keeps prices for materials as low as possible so that materials are affordable for income-qualified homeowners. As a result, income from sales does not cover the organization’s expenses. The Reuse Center relies on contributions from supporters to continue and expand its dual mission of helping moderate-income homeowners to improve their properties while sparing the environment from tons of needless waste.
Here are a few examples of members who have improved their homes and buildings with BBR's affordable materials:
- Patricia Cerrato: A Dream Kitchen for $3,000
- Used Materials Help Complete Y2Y Shelter for Homeless Youth
- Jennifer Wilson: Saving Money and "Doing It as I Go"
- A Beautifully Renovated Rental Unit in Watertown
- A Roxbury Community Center Renovates and Expands
- Dennis's Transformed Home in Roslindale
- Jeff's Kitchen in Brighton
- Elegia's Home Transformation in Jamaica Plain
- Earl and Ana's Home in Dedham
- Nonprofit Recording Studio Renovates on a Shoestring
You can also:
- Set up automatic monthly, quarterly, or yearly gifts through Network for Good.
- Mail a check to the Reuse Center at Boston Building Resources, 100 Terrace Street, Boston, MA 02120.
Another way to support our mission is through workplace giving, or pledging an automatic deduction from each paycheck. Through our partnership with EarthShare New England, employees at hundreds of public and private organizations can donate through payroll contributions. As a member of EarthShare New England, we participate in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) for employees of the federal government and the U.S. military. If you would like to give to Boston Building Resources through the CFC, please use CFC code #48135. Commonwealth of Massachusetts employees can donate to the Boston Building Resources with COMECC code #700187. City of Boston employees can donate using COBECC code #9007.
If you have a donor-advised fund, you may be able to use DAF Direct to make a contribution.
We are very grateful for the financial support we received during 2016 from the following foundations:
- Charles & Sara Goldberg Charitable Trust
- Jane B. Cook 1983 Charitable Trust
- Eastern Bank Charitable Foundation
- Fieldstone Foundation
- Roy A. Hunt Charitable Foundation
- Lawrence Model Lodging Houses Trust
- Agnes M. Lindsay Trust
- Perpetual Trust for Charitable Giving, Bank of America, NA, Trustee
- TD Charitable Foundation
See our Nonprofit Info page for our most recent annual report.